Newsroom > Media Center > Audio Files
Listen to audio files including news reports and radio interviews here.
- WAMC: New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo and Albany NanoCollege announce a multi-billion dollar deal with Israel (3/21/13)
- WGY 810AM: Billions in new investments and thousands of new jobs resulting from Israel-NanoCollege agreement (3/20/13)
- WCNY: The Capitol Pressroom:
Susan Arbetter discusses New York's successful innovation-driven
economic model and "tech transfer" with CNSE Vice President for Marketing and
Communications Steve Janack and nfrastructure CEO Dan
- WGY 810AM: A big step for one of the region's most innovative schools as Tech Valley High School will soon relocate to the College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering (2/13/13)
- WGY 810AM: The Children's Museum of Science and Technology to become world-renowned science center giving kids a front row seat to the world of technology as part of the College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering (2/7/13)
- "Clearview" features CNSE Vice President for Business Development and Economic Outreach;
Director, New York State Center for Advanced Technology in Nanomaterials
and Nanoelectronics (CATN2); and Associate Professor of Nanoeconomics Michael Fancher, who discusses nanotechnology and its military applications - 810AM WGY
“Fred Dicker Live from the State Capitol” – Talk 1300 AM, Albany
- Dean Fuleihan, CNSE Executive Vice President for Strategic Partnerships; Executive Director of the Nanotechnology Innovation Institute (NII), discusses talk about further growth in New York's high-tech sector, as made possible under the vision and leadership of Governor Andrew Cuomo, with WAMC.
- Paul Tolley, CNSE Vice President for Disruptive Technologies and
Executive Director of the CNSE Smart Systems Technology and
Commercialization Center of Excellence in Rochester discusses the FLCC Cleanroom Operator Training Program on WGVA's Scholastically Speaking
- WAMC: CNSE Launches Solar Energy Development Center
- WGY's Read Shepherd talks to Dean Fuleihan, Executive Vice President for Strategic Partnerships at the College of Nanoscale Science & Engineering, about the historic collaboration of 5 high-tech firms to develop the next generation of computer chips at the NanoCollege
- Dr. Janet Paluh, CNSE Associate Professor of Nanobioscience, and Gail Wilson-Giarratano, President and CEO of Girls Inc. of the Greater Capital Region, discussed the joint Eureka! program on WGY's Clearview Podcast.
- Paul Tolley, CNSE Vice President for Disruptive Technologies and Executive Director of the CNSE Smart Systems Technology and Commercialization Center of Excellence in Rochester, discusses the endless and priceless applications for smart sensors on the CEO Hour. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- Pradeep Haldar, CNSE's VP for Clean Energy Programs, discusses a $57.5 million grant from the U.S. Department of Energy that will allow the NanoCollege to create a solar manufacturing consortium on WGY's Clearview Podcast.
- Dr. Robert Geer explains how the ability to manipulate atoms and create new materials is at the heart of his field and humanity's technological future on WAMC's Academic minute.
- WAMC goes inside CNSE's Albany NanoTech Complex
- Dr. Pradeep Haldar, CNSE Acting Vice President for Clean Energy Programs and Head of CNSE's Nanoengineering Constellation, discusses clean energy innovations at the nanoscale on WAMC's Academic Minute
- Dr. Scott Tenenbaum discusses new advances in fighting cancer on WAMC's Academic minute.
CNSE Associate Professor of Nanobioscience Susan Sharfstein discusses
using nanoparticles for gene delivery in 3D cell assays on the August 2010 ACS Nano podcast
- Dr. Sara Brenner discusses how nanotechnology is influencing medical research on WAMC's Academic Minute
CNSE Vice President for Marketing and Communications Steve Janack
and CNSE's Assistant Vice President for Student Services and Educational
Outreach Diana Dumesnil discuss the need to get more young people
interested in math and science education with 810 WGY's Read Shepherd in
an 810 WGY Clearview Podcast: Listen to the Podcast: Part 1; Part 2
CNSE's Head of Nanoengineering and Director of E2TAC Dr. Pradeep Haldar
discusses the role that nanotechnology can play in increasing solar
cell efficiency and decreasing costs in a RenewableEnergyWorld.com Podcast
- Dr. Nathaniel Cady appears on BioForce Nanosciences Webinar: Biomolecular Printing for Biosensor and Biointerfacial Applications
- Dr. Alain Diebold appears on Solid State Technology Webcast: "Process and Metrology Challenges at 65nm and Beyond: Substrates and Strain"
- 90.3 WAMC Capital District Bureau Chief Dave Lucas reports on the CNSE 2007 Job Fair
- CNSE's Dr. Nate Cady is interviewed on SCIENCE AND SOCIETY
- 810-WGY's Tech Valley Report on Ballston Spa teachers' visit to CNSE
- 810-WGY's Tech Valley Report on CNSE's 2006 Summer Internship Program
- CNSE's Dr. Pradeep Haldar is interviewed on SCIENCE AND SOCIETY
- CNSE's Dr. Robert Geer is interviewed on SCIENCE AND SOCIETY
- CNSE's Dr. Kathleen Dunn is interviewed on SCIENCE AND SOCIETY