Careers > Career Details
Employment is with the Research Foundation for SUNY, a private, nonprofit, educational corporation that administers sponsored program activity for the University at Albany.
|Position Title: ||
Senior MEMS Photolithography Engineer
Description of Duties:
The Senior MEMS Photolithography Engineer will be physically located at CNSE’s Smart System Technology and Commercialization Center in the Rochester, NY area. The duties of this position will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop photolithography processes to meet customer specifications & manufacturing process flows from customer requirements.
- Responsible for lots in process and communication with customer.
- Develop coat processes for photoresist and other polymer-based films for MEMS structures.
- Develop exposure processes for stepper and contact aligner.
- Sustain, evaluate and improve existing photolithography processes.
- Act as technical lead in programs that require extensive photo processing (establish activities for overall process development, define schedule, routinely report results).
- Work with ITC technical team to integrate processes for successful device fabrication & ensure a match of process capability to product requirement.
- Make available various process/product options and their associated costs with recommendation to reconcile any differences.
- Process wafers through the photo area with technicians and other engineers.
- Occasionally review and/or modify customer designs and order photomasks.
- Maintain a working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Materials science, Physics or similar field from a college or university accredited by the U.S. Department of Education or internationally recognized accrediting organization.
- 5+ years industrial experience in MEMS Photolithography
- Successful program management experience.
- Candidates must address in their application their abilities to work with a culturally diverse population.
This position is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a
background investigation; this position may be subject to annual
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Materials science, Physics or similar field from a college or university accredited by the U.S. Department of Education or internationally recognized accrediting organization.
Notes: Position contingent on the availability of funding
How To Apply
Back to Top
Persons interested in the above position should submit a
resume, three work-related references, and letter of application, along
with The Research Foundation of SUNY employment application to:
Search for Senior MEMS Photolithography Engineer
Smart System Technology & Commercialization Center
5450 Campus Drive
Canandaigua, NY 14424
Download The Research Foundation for SUNY employment application*
*Please note: the Research Foundation for SUNY application requires a
signature, thus in order to submit please complete the application,
print and sign it. You may either scan a copy and upload the scanned
document or fax a copy to 518-437-8846.
Posting No: NANO-R11-21
Budget Title: Engineer
| Apply For This Job
| Back To List