About Us > Faculty & Staff > Technical Staff > Thomas Moseman
Senior Hazardous Process Materials Systems Engineer
- Facility Decommissioning Engineer/Project Manager at NXP Semiconductors
- Facilities/Equipment Engineer/Project Manager at NXP Semiconductors
- Equipment Engineer at MiCRUS Semiconductors
- Masters Certificate in Applied Project Management (2008) Boston University School of Management
- BSc in Electromechanical Engineering Technology (2005) Rochester Institute of Technology
- ASc in Computer Integrated Manufacturing. Dutchess Community College.
- Provide engineering support and expertise for all aspects of Hazardous Process Material Systems, including all chemicals and specialty gases. Support includes facility requirements, tool installs, material compatibility, and system capacity for CNSE and all tenants.
- Manage gas and chemical management contract for CNSE facility, including student lab and clean room support.
- Develop and implement HPM system installation and qualification procedures.
- Support site safety and environmental policy and procedure.
- Certified Professional Project Manager
- Member of the Project Management Institute
2007 Semiconductor Pure Water and Chemicals Conference Proceedings
In-Situ Chemical Monitoring of Semiconductor Chemical Supplies pg 1 - 18
Solid State Technology Magazine; November 2009; Volume 52, Number 11; page 20 - 23
In-Situ Monitoring For Semiconductor Fab Chemical Supplies.