About Us > Faculty & Staff > Technical Staff > Stephen Shaw
- Equipment Engineer – College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering (2011-present)
- Wet Etch Systems Equipment Engineer – Fairchild Semiconductor (2006-2011)
- Senior Equipment Process Development Engineer – Whatman PLC, Sanford, Maine (2004-2006)
- Equipment Engineer Metal Etch – Fairchild Semiconductor/National Semiconductor (1992-2004)
- Dry Etch Assistant Equipment Engineer – Fairchild Semiconductor/National Semiconductor (1987-1992)
- Member of Etch Technical Equipment Support Group – Fairchild Semiconductor (1984-1987)
- A.S. Computer Electronics, Northern Maine Technical College
- B.S. Industrial Technology, University of Southern Maine
As Equipment Engineer, Mr. Shaw is involved in tooling installation, integration and support, including the identification of opportunities for improvement in equipment and support systems. His duties also include creating, consolidating and/or proliferating procedural information for productivity improvements.
Received Fairchild Semiconductor’s First Annual “Excellence Award” in 2011 for contributions to the factory and in electroplating equipment improvements in FSC’s new WLCSP area.