About Us > Faculty & Staff > Technical Staff > Darren Brookhart
Lithography Equipment Engineer
- Senior Photo Equipment Engineering Technician, SEMATECH, 2003-2004
- Senior Field Service Engineer/Installer, ASML, 1996 to 2003
- Photo Maintenance and Critical Levels Support, IBM Burlington, 1995 to 1997
- Electronic Instrumentation and Control Dynamics Technology, Texas State Technical College, Waco, Texas
- Senior Lithography equipment engineer at CNSE working with ASML 193nm Immersion, and EUV lithography tools for 5+ years.
- CNSE lead engineer on installs of ASML Twinscan AT1200, XT1700i, and EUV AD1 Scanner systems, performing base build, facilities, vendor and contractor coordination, cutsheets, peripheral equipment install, and SAT.
As a Senior Lithography Equipment Engineer, Mr. Brookhart has Installed Lithography scanners in many major semiconductor fabs in America and Europe, with experience performing training and certifications of entry level customer service engineers and facilities personnel. Darren is the primary contact on site for facility and equipment related tasks for ASML, and is the equipment owner for all Lithography tools at CNSE. Recent Publications and Presentations:
Evaluation of double exposure processes for advanced logic nodes
Proc. SPIE 7273-179 (2009)
Co-Author: On design and implementation.
SWX-100 for ASML TwinScan 1700i and ASML EUV ADT at CNSE's Albany NanoTech Facility.
Received acknowledgment on published paper for work with IBM, and JSR Micro on, Formulating materials that are compatible with high-performance immersion lithography.
Received acknowledgment on written paper for work with AMD, IBM, Micron, & Infineon for research on Prospects & challenges of defectivity in water immersion lithography.
Received acknowledgment on published paper for work on CNSE's 300mm EUV Alpha Demo Tool at Proc. SPIE (2007, 2008, 2009)