About Us > Faculty & Staff > Operational Staff > Steve Ference
Assistant Vice President, Marketing and Communications Initiatives
- Reporter/Television Anchor, YNN Your News Now; Upstate NY; 2004-2012
- Reporter/Television Anchor, WSAV News 3; Savannah, GA; 2003-2004
- Author, Marketer, 2 Books Published; 2008 and 2010
- New York State Associated Press Broadcasters Association Special Mention Award for Best News Series, 2011
- New York State Associated Press Broadcasters Association Special Mention Award for Best Feature Story, 2006
- B.A. (Broadcast Journalism and Politics), Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY
As Assistant Vice President, Marketing and Communications Initiatives, Mr. Ference is responsible for the support, development and deployment of various communications vehicles to assist in augmenting CNSE’s global educational, research, development, and economic growth programs. This includes fostering relations with all critical stakeholders, including corporate partners, government and economic development agencies, and CNSE students, faculty and staff.
In this position, he plays an enabling role in the creation and use of innovative print, digital, online and video communications platforms; provides support for CNSE marketing and media relations activities; and is engaged in the development and execution of creative ideas that enhance the generation and retention of funding and business opportunities for CNSE within the internationally competitive higher education and R&D communities.