About Us > Faculty & Staff > Operational Staff > Patrick O'Dea
Manager of Facility Operations
Manages the day-to-day operations of the Facility Operations Group (FOG) encompassing HVAC, Electrical, Ultrapure Water/Waste Water Treatment, Hazardous Production Materials/Bulk Gas and Academic Engineering Support groups. Develops and manages preventative maintenance programs, service contracts and facility shutdowns. Acts as liaison between CNSE and tenants for facility related matters and concerns.
Experience includes fourteen (14) years of facilities management with higher education institutions and nine (9) years of construction project management.
- Manager of Facility Operations - CNSE, Albany, NY 2010 to present
- Facility Mechanical Engineering Technician - CNSE, Albany, NY 2006 to 2010
- Project Coordinator - Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY 1994 to 2006
- Project Manager - Tougher Industries, Inc., Albany, NY 1991 to 1994
- Project Manager - John P. Bell & Sons, Inc., Rochester, NY 1985 to 1991
- A.A.S. in Mechanical Engineering Technology, Broome Community College, Binghamton, NY
- State of New York Department of Labor Asbestos Certificate, Class 'G' Supervisor