About Us > Faculty & Staff > Operational Staff > Anthony Perez
Senior Purchasing Associate
- Senior Purchasing Associate, CNSE, 2010 - present
- Senior Purchasing Associate, Institutional Services, U Albany, 2008 - 2010
- Contracts Officer, SUNY at Stony Brook, 2005-2008
- Higher Education Officer, CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice, 1984- 2005
- Assistant V.P. for Business Affairs, SUNY College of Optometry, 1978-1984
- Assistant for University Financial Analysis, SUNY Buffalo, 1974-1978
Responsibilities at CNSE:
- M.P.A., CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice, 1993
- B.S., Mathematics, SUNY Buffalo, 1972
- A.S., Engineering Science, Staten Island Community College, 1969
As a Senior Purchasing Agent, Mr. Perez's responsibilities include the procurement of goods and/or services for CNSE to meet end user specifications while ensuring the ethical and compliant expenditure of funds in an open and competitive environment.
This often times includes contract negotiations to ensure compliance with all statutes and regulations.