About Us > Faculty & Staff > Executive Staff > Jonathan Holder
CNSE Vice President of Facilities and Infrastructure
- Associate of Applied Science, Dutchess Community College
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, University of Bridgeport
- Master's Certificate, Project Management, George Washington University
- IBM Microelectronics, East Fishkill, NY
- Manager of Major Construction (1997-2009)
- Facilities Engineering Manager (1987-1997)
- Facilities Engineer (1981-1987)
- IBM B/323 Annex (2003-2008)
- Program manager responsible for the design and construction of IBM's leading edge 300mm semiconductor fabricator. This 380 KSF, 3 Level, fully automated, $500M, greenfield project has received acclaim from industry analysts as one of the most innovative fabs ever built.
- IBM B/323 Retrofit (1997-2002)
- Program manager responsible for the design and construction of IBM's first 300mm semiconductor fabricator. This effort involved the renovation of a 630 KSF, 3 level, 1980's vintage fab into a facility that would serve as IBM's leading edge fabricator and development center for many product generations.
- 300mm Tool Hook-up (2001-2009)
- Responsible for the installation of over 700 fully automated 300mm tools in a dense pack layout with ramps up to 30 tools per month.
- IBM Ovation Award for Outstanding Team Leadership of Annex Program
- IBM Microelectronics General Managers Award
- IBM People Management Award